At the local level
At the local level involved the club in all competitions Football Federation for the first team and youth
And junior schools Cubs ball, and achieved good results over the past seasons for various teams
The especially Sunni stages where The team first Fed Cup (3) times seasons 85/86
94/95 and 2000/2001, The League (4) times seasons 98/1999, 2000/2001, 2004/2005, 2009/2010 and Cup of His Highness the Head of State once season 99/2000, and the Super Cup once 2001/2002 season and youth (11) times for the league and twice the Cup .. And juniors (8) times and Schools Festival ball back, cup HH Sheikh Saeed Bin Zayed buds (11) times, and cycle Sharjah shoots under 12 years time .. Among the most prominent achievements of the first team football and his players:
- Season 85/86 earned first team football at the Federal Cup.
- Season 94/95 earned first team football at the Federal Cup.
- Season 98/99 The team won the league championship and the players on the four titles.
- Season 99/2000 first team won the President Cup.
- 2000/2001 season the first team made a fantastic achievement to get Cup and league.
- 2001/2002 season the first team got Super Cup, which was held for the first time.
- Season 2002/2003 the first team got the second place in all competitions (league - super - cup).
- 2003/2004 season the player / Ismail Matar, got the title of best player in the World Cup for young people in the UAE 2003 (27/11- 19/12/2003), as well as the title of best player Arabic bullish for 2003 referendum Egyptian channel axis which the result was announced on 20/01/2004.
At the GCC level
The club organized (junior tournaments under 17 years old): the fourth tournament of the U-17 (2-14/10/1989) and achieved third place winner of the bronze medal and ninth (20 - 11.28.1994) and achieved third place bronze medal too, also they have attended the tournament (15), Bahrain in the period (20/9 - 1/10/2000) as junior champions of the season 99/2000, and earned a fourth place, and the team has achieved good results in terms of team collecting the league and cup in the season 99/2000.
At the Arab level
At the Continental level
First team participated the Asian Championship (9) Club Champions Cup for season 98/99 home and away and out of this role, the outcome of the two games with Kuwait's Kazma (0/2 on 04/09/98 Kuwait and 2/3 on 18/9/98 Emirates).
And participated in the Asian Championship (19) Clubs Champions League for the 99/2000 as champions United Arab Emirates season 98/1999 and came out of the first round of the outcome of the two games with Sadd (2/2 on 03/03/99 Abu Dhabi and 1/1 on 17/9/ 99 in Doha).
The first team participated in the Asian Championship (11) Club Champions Cup for the 2000/2001 season .. winners of President Cup of the season 99/2000, where he met in the first round with a club Istqlal team from Iran 09/14/2000 Emirates and return to Iran 22.09.2000 and came out of this role the outcome of the two games (3/2 in Abu Dhabi and 0 /4 Tehran).
Also first team participated first team the Asian Championship (21) Clubs Champions League for the 2001/2002 season as champions for the 2000/2001 season, and was in the first round, and qualified for the level (8) combines Western Asia scheduled hosted Al wahda club in Abu Dhabi from (6 - 10/2/2002) after beating Iraqi Zora in the second round score matches (1/2- 2/1) in Doha and Amman on 25, 29/12/2001 and won the penalty shoot-4/3 after a draw in the outcome of the two games.
-The Club Champsionships
Football championships (11 championships)
Champions league: 4 times (98/99, 2000/2001, 2004/2005, 2009/2010).
President Cup: Once one (99/2000).
Super Cup champion: twice (2001/2002, 2011/2012).
Federation Cup champions United Arab Emirates Football: 3 times (85/86, 94/95, 2000/2001).
Champions second level (84/85)
The Club Champsionships
Football championships (11 championships)
- Champions league: 4 times (98/99, 2000/2001, 2004/2005, 2009/2010).
- President Cup: Once one (99/2000).
- Super Cup champion: twice (2001/2002, 2011/2012).
- Federation Cup champions United Arab Emirates Football: 3 times (85/86, 94/95, 2000/2001).
- Champions second level (84/85).